For sending your data to Facebook Business you must have the Facebook pixel implemented in your site. Also, you need the Facebook Audience Matching activated in EPICA platform. For this requirement, you must request it from your client partner.
To check if the audience matching is enabled, you can use the Facebook Pixel Helper extension in your Chrome browser. Check here Facebook Pixel Server Helper Extension
Note: If the condition above has been completed, EPICA will start to fill the audience on Facebook.
Create a custom audience on FACEBOOK BUSINESS
1. In your Facebook Business account. Select Audiences
2. Click on Create Audience button and select Custom Audiences option.
3. You'll see several source options, you need to select Website Traffic source.
4. Select property AudienceMatching
5. Click on Refine by and choose URL/Parameter
6. Fill the gap with the Cluster's id (you must include the cluster's id between comas).
Note: You can find the cluster's id on the EPICA platform, Cluster section.
1. Select Cluster module on EPICA platform
2. Select a cluster and see on the top of the platform the name and cluster ID
Next: Create EPICA's identified audiences on Facebook