You can create Epica audiences in Google Analytics. Make sure that the Google Analytics integration is previously done. Check the document here: Google Analytics integration
1. Access in your Google Analytics account -> Admin -> Audiences
2. Click on the NEW AUDIENCE button.
3. Select All users:
4. An audience definition, click on the "✎" to edit the logic:
5. Select the Cluster dimension:
6. You can find your Cluster ID in Epica's cluster section, and select the cluster that you need to create in Google Analytics.
7. Put the number of the cluster in the condition value:
8. Put the Audience's name and click on NEXT STEP
9. Select your Ads platform. You can select DBM if you have Google 360 account.
10. Finally, click on the Publish button
That's it. Your audience will begin to fill daily.