URL Shortener is a service that transforms long and wordy URLs into manageable and more attractive links. Besides the aesthetics, shortened links make the reading experience smoother, particularly on social media platforms.
There’s also click tracking to consider. URL Shortener provides analytics through a centralized dashboard view to show you who has clicked your links. So you may monitor and compare the effectiveness of each link during the marketing campaign. Use it to save time and promote links only in channels that show results.
This guide will give you a short introduction to EPICA.ai URL Shortener service.
1. To shorten an URL click on the left panel URL Shortener tab.
2. Click on the ADD NEW URL button which is in the upper-right corner of the screen.
3. In the appeared window paste your copied link into the field Page URL. Click on the NEXT button.
4. In the next window you will see open graph meta tags. You may change the information below to optimize and control the content which will be displayed after the publication of the URL.
Click on the SHORTEN button.
5. Thereafter your link will be added to the main URL Shortener window. In case of mistake, you may delete or update your link by clicking on the left arrow.
The aggregated statistics around all your URLs are shown on the main screen. You may choose as well different periods of time and receive deeper analytics.
Besides, you may receive the same analytics for an individual URL. To see that you need to click on the URL.