This document describes how to set up integration with Centro DSP and how to use clusters in DSP.
1. First, write an email to our support team email@example.com to set up Centro DSP integration. It's necessary to send your CENTRO ID.
2. Once the set up it's ready, you'll see on EPICA platform a new button to activate clusters on DSP.
3. Select clusters to export to Centro and click to switch the button.
4. Finally, you'll see your clusters on CENTRO when you create an audience campaign
Note: This process is automatic, but CENTRO platform updates the new clusters every Wednesday.
5. Read this article, Activate EPICA's anonymous audiences on CENTRO to continue with the setup.