Once you have finished the setup of EPICA on your website, you can follow these steps to verify if it is the pixel working in Chrome and Firefox Browsers.
1. First, turn off all ad blockers in your browser.
2. Right-click something on the page or a blank area and choose Inspect from the popup menu.
3. You will see the DevTools console with several panels, you must select the network panel and write "poder" in the filter, once you type it, update the website.
4. If your pixel is activated and captured data correctly, you'll see in the network panel the page (p), track (t) and identify (i) events.
5. If you select any of these events, in Header preview you can see your anonymousId, event name, and properties or traits assign to the event
Note: If you can't see any event, and see several errors in the panel, please contact us to check the pixel and the setup.